title

Prices

oasiverdeasanpietro15Our rates are per room, per night and include: stay, breakfast, bed and bath linen, daily room cleaning, TV, hot/cold air-conditioner, free Wi-Fi and use of common spaces.
Children under the age of 5 are admitted free of charge. Children up to 16 years old get a 20% discount.

Single room: from 45€ to 70€
Double room: and twin room from 50€ to 110€
Triple room: from 70€ to 120€
Studio apartment with kitchen: from 70€ to 120€
Studio apartment with kitchen: for 3 people from 90€ to 135€

The price does NOT include a 2€/person additional fee (tourist tax).

On Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter and other special occasions prices may be subject to change. Contact us to get confirmation of room rates.
Booking policy: When booking, 30% of the total must be paid using a credit card, a bank transfer or Pay pal and the remaining 70% when you check-in.

Cancellation policy

If you need to cancel your booking you may be charged of a percentage of the total amount.
This percentage is variable and calculated according to the arrival/booking date.

Up to 7 days: no charge
From 6 days to 72 hours: 50% of the deposit will be charged
Less than 48 hours: the deposit will be entirely charged as an unsuccessful booking